Oooo! Must be a beautiful day to be able to just have a nice fleece jacket on! Yay for Spring! ....and such cute photos of Joel! I missed seeing his cute little face. :)
Spring, oh glorious spring! We are seeing it here, too, and I couldn't be happier. Cute photos of Joel enjoying the change in season. Love that one of your cutie whooshing down the slide with a big smile on his face.
13 comments:
Oooo! Must be a beautiful day to be able to just have a nice fleece jacket on! Yay for Spring! ....and such cute photos of Joel! I missed seeing his cute little face. :)
Yeah for Spring weather!!! Great pictures of Joel, especially the third photo:-)
Joel just has the best smile!! I see his hair is growing out nicely, too. Yay Spring!!
Oh! I love spring days! Looks like he's having a grand old time! And I do love his cute hair!
Spring, oh glorious spring! We are seeing it here, too, and I couldn't be happier. Cute photos of Joel enjoying the change in season. Love that one of your cutie whooshing down the slide with a big smile on his face.
Great pictures!Joel is such a cutie!
Isn't it fabulous?! We're LOVING the warmer temps too :)
What fabulous pics!!! But, holy cow... who's the big boy in the first shot?!?! ;-) That's a total glimpse of 7-year-old Joel!
He is so beautiful! It looks like he had a fun time. :)
I'm so glad you posted some pics...I needed a Joel fix! They are all great but that third one is adorable!!
yay! it looks like joel had a total blast!
oh joel! how cute are you? let's hope that spring weather comes back around these parts again. and soon!
I feel your glee Joel! Spring has sprung!
Post a Comment