Friday, March 18, 2011

The Car Pajamas

Recently I bought Joel some new pajamas, and he loves them. He's never been quite this attached to an item of clothing, although I guess I should have expected it since they have cars and trucks on them! He asks to wear them every night, and then usually cries when I tell him they need to be washed. The other day I brought in a load of clean laundry to put away in his room, and he said excitedly, "Car jammies in there!" He was very disappointed when I told him the car jammies weren't clean yet. I'm thinking I should just go buy another pair...

14 comments:

kelly said...

You most CERTAINLY should buy another pair of those cute p.j.'s! He is too funny (reminds me of another car/truck-obsessed little boy I know). Joel is so adorable in those car jammies!

Janet said...

I can see why he loves them so much. I think you should buy at least one more pair...why not!? Where'd you get them anyway? WAY cute. I know another boy who would LOVE them.

Kari said...

Those are super cute jammies. I would definitely get another pair!!! Where did you get those??

Patti and Rick said...

Those are some fun pj's! I want a pair too. :) I love little boys - so much fun.

JoJo said...

So cute!! Looks mom needs to either do more laundry or go shopping :)

Sandra said...

Buy more jammies, mama! He is super cute in them.

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh my gosh... I LOVE them!!! And I *adore* that second photo - what a cutie pie! Definitely buy another pair. Maybe buy them in bigger sizes too?!

Colleen said...

oh, joel! i don't blame ya little buddy! those are some sweeeet pjs! :)

Birdie said...

They are SO CUTE! I love the drawings with a splash of color. Yes, another pair is needed. We have the same situation - a love of "dumpy" (dumptruck) PJ's. Loves putting them on (YAY) but sometimes it's a struggle to change OUT of them in the morning!

Grace said...

there is NOTHING cuter than a cute kid in cute pajamas. nothing!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Joel, YOU ARE SO CUTE!!

Kimberly and Ed said...

How cute that he wants to wear them every night!

sue said...

i love that he asks for them! i have been known to hide certain shirts so c doesn't see them if i don't want him to wear them. ha! i'm such a mean mama!

i adore joel's smile!

Krista said...

Sounds like Alex and his Montreal Canadiens clothes... every day. Sigh.