Loving life with our two boys
Such a cute shirt! I'm so happy for your family and can't wait to follow along!
Congratulations Christine! Joel will be a wonderful big brother:-)
Oh that's SUPER exciting!!!! Can't wait to watch your journey to #2!
I am so very excited for you guys!! Love the tee and the photos are adorable. ( and Joel's hair is looking super cute too. :)
So excited for you guys!!!
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you all!!! (And for me since I get to follow your journey!)
oh, he is so darling! joel is going to be an awesome big brother :)congrats, again!
Super exciting WW...and I'm glad it wasn't completely wordless! YAY!
Yay!!!!! Congratulations, you guys! Can't wait to hear more :)
So happy for you all!!!
LOVE this!!! Congratulations guys! Can't wait to follow along!
Yay!!! Can't wait to follow along!
What wonderful news!! Congratulations! Joel looks very excited. :)
WOOOHOOO! So exciting cannot wait to follow!
1. He is just too cute!!!!!2. I am so thrilled for you. I hope the wait is a short one!
So cute! And so exciting!!
Congratulations!!! Very exciting!!!!!
Yay! I'm so excited for all 3 of you. Joel is such a cutie and is going to make such a good big brother! Can't wait to follow your journey!!
Wahoo! Congrats :) Can't wait to follow your journey to #2.
Yay! SO exciting! Congrats!
Great news! Congratulations!
Awesome. I can't wait to follow your second journey!
I can't tell you how absolutely EXCITED I am about your news and I'm really looking forward to following along again on your next journey!!! I really love that last photo of Joel. I wonder if he understands what's going on ... ? :)
Joel looks really happy and excited to be a big brother! I'm so excited for all of you!
Yay!!! Joel looks like a proud big brother. Blessings on your journey to your 2nd blessing! So happy for you!
Congratulations! Love the shirt!
cute sweatshirt!can't wait to follow along as your family grows - congrats!
Love the pictures of Joel and the shirt! Such wonderful news, can't wait to follow along, hope the wait goes by quickly!
Hooray! Congrats to you all!
what?! wow!!!!! congrats!! :) awesome news!!
So exciting! Love the shirt and I know Joel will be an awesome big brother! Can't wait to follow your 2nd journey!
That is amazing news! Congratulations. :) He is going to be an incredible big brother.
Such awesome news! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! So excited and can't wait to follow your journey!!
Post a Comment
34 comments:
Such a cute shirt! I'm so happy for your family and can't wait to follow along!
Congratulations Christine! Joel will be a wonderful big brother:-)
Oh that's SUPER exciting!!!! Can't wait to watch your journey to #2!
I am so very excited for you guys!! Love the tee and the photos are adorable. ( and Joel's hair is looking super cute too. :)
So excited for you guys!!!
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you all!!! (And for me since I get to follow your journey!)
oh, he is so darling! joel is going to be an awesome big brother :)
congrats, again!
Super exciting WW...and I'm glad it wasn't completely wordless! YAY!
Yay!!!!! Congratulations, you guys! Can't wait to hear more :)
So happy for you all!!!
LOVE this!!! Congratulations guys! Can't wait to follow along!
Yay!!! Can't wait to follow along!
What wonderful news!! Congratulations! Joel looks very excited. :)
WOOOHOOO! So exciting cannot wait to follow!
1. He is just too cute!!!!!
2. I am so thrilled for you.
I hope the wait is a short one!
So cute! And so exciting!!
Congratulations!!! Very exciting!!!!!
Yay! I'm so excited for all 3 of you. Joel is such a cutie and is going to make such a good big brother! Can't wait to follow your journey!!
Wahoo! Congrats :) Can't wait to follow your journey to #2.
Yay! SO exciting! Congrats!
Great news! Congratulations!
Awesome. I can't wait to follow your second journey!
I can't tell you how absolutely EXCITED I am about your news and I'm really looking forward to following along again on your next journey!!! I really love that last photo of Joel. I wonder if he understands what's going on ... ? :)
Joel looks really happy and excited to be a big brother! I'm so excited for all of you!
Yay!!! Joel looks like a proud big brother. Blessings on your journey to your 2nd blessing! So happy for you!
Congratulations! Love the shirt!
cute sweatshirt!
can't wait to follow along as your family grows - congrats!
Love the pictures of Joel and the shirt! Such wonderful news, can't wait to follow along, hope the wait goes by quickly!
Hooray! Congrats to you all!
what?! wow!!!!! congrats!! :) awesome news!!
So exciting! Love the shirt and I know Joel will be an awesome big brother! Can't wait to follow your 2nd journey!
That is amazing news! Congratulations. :) He is going to be an incredible big brother.
Such awesome news! Congratulations!!
Congratulations! So excited and can't wait to follow your journey!!
Post a Comment