We are blessed that Joel has so many little boys around his age to play with. But sometimes, girls are fun, too! I met
Beth and her family through our local adoption group, and was so excited when she announced that they were adopting a little girl from Korea. Minah came home about three months ago, and she is such a sweetie! We recently had a playdate with Minah and her sister Chloe (Mimah and Choe as Joel calls them) and they had a great time together.
*Please excuse my photography. I really miss my Canon Rebel!!Isn't she the cutest?!

C'mon, Joel!

Ah...Joel is already chasing the girls. We're in trouble!

He always has to check out the wheels.

Joel doesn't look like very happy to be a backseat passenger.

I just love Chloe's smile here!
Joel is outta there!

The best shot of Joel and Minah sitting together. Which isn't really very good at all. It's hard enough to get Joel sitting still with a camera that takes photos quickly!

It's Beth's goal to visit a different park every week, so hopefully we will meet up with these princesses again soon!
17 comments:
Love the boy-girl play date!
What beautiful girls!! You got some cute shots! ( and I hear ya on the camera. I take some great ones with Glenn's Nikon, but with my little point and shoot...never as good. :)
i think your shots are great! but it is hard to catch them when they are so fast and you only have a point and shoot.
looks like Joel has his first crush! such cuties!
Such great photos...and such a sweet playdate!
What a fun playdate! Love the photo of Joel chasing the girls;-)
How fun to hang out with the ladies!
What adorable little princesses! I LOVE the shot of Joel chasing the little girl! SO CUTE!
what a ladies' man! the girls are so cute!
so fun! such a wonderful thing to be able to get together with some other adoptive families!
How cool! What park were you at? It looked like so much fun!! It's so nice to know that there are so many more families with Korean children in our area. Glad you had a good time!
fun!
the pics are great - if only the subjects would pause for a moment, it would be perfect, right?
Oh man, why won't they sit still, right?! Love these photos, they still capture the essence of the playdate! It looks like a blast. I had to laugh at the "car" shots since I *finally* edited the photos from the Children's Museum and I have a funny series of Joel and Spike in the car there. :-)
Watch out ladies!!! Looks like Joel can hang with the girls just fine, and these two are pretty darn cute. Btw, that park looks really cool! Especially that car.
Joel looks like he does just fine hanging with the ladies! :) I think the pictures turned out great!
I think your shots turned out great! Joel is charming the ladies early...so very cute!
It looks like Joel loves the ladies :-)
I love your pictures, C! It's hard when they move so fast - and Joel is especially fast!! How fun that you have another friend for play dates, with girls!
Post a Comment