Loving life with our two boys
I love the faces! I think we are going to have to try that. It looks so fun!
Love the expressions on his face! Adorable!! Looks like you have a future scientist on your hands!
He certainly looks like he is having a blast!!! What a fun project!
Ohhh! Fun fun fun! Never thought to add food colouring.
How fun! I love the expression on Joel's face in the 6th photo down :) Kinda wish this wasn't a wordless wednesday post though so you can describe how you did this!
what a great project!!! he has the best facial expressions!!! we miss you joel!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the faces! I think we are going to have to try that. It looks so fun!
Love the expressions on his face! Adorable!! Looks like you have a future scientist on your hands!
He certainly looks like he is having a blast!!! What a fun project!
Ohhh! Fun fun fun! Never thought to add food colouring.
How fun! I love the expression on Joel's face in the 6th photo down :) Kinda wish this wasn't a wordless wednesday post though so you can describe how you did this!
what a great project!!! he has the best facial expressions!!! we miss you joel!!!
Post a Comment