Three is the age of
big smiles...silly laughs...sweet words...a new big boy bike...curiosity...a love of everything Cars...a big boy bed in a new room...fun music classes...questions about God...unprompted hugs and kisses...and lots and lots of love.
Happy 3rd birthday to our Joel Allen Hwan! We love you more than you'll ever know and are so proud of you.

12 comments:
omg. i love this photo! happy birthday joel!!!!
joel just gets cuter and cuter! love this! happy birthday, sweet boy!
Happy Birthday Joel! He is adorable in that photo!
Happy, happy birthday Joel!!! He looks GREAT on that big boy bike!!!
Happy Birthday Joel!!
what a sweet little post. And I just adore that picture of Joel on his new, big boy bike.
Happy Birthday, buddy!
Happy birthday, Joel! What a special 3-year-old you are!
Every age is so special, but 3 is a whole lot of fun! Enjoy and cherish everyday!
Happy birthday Joel! What an adorable, sweet three year old you have. I LOVE that photo of your happy boy!
Happy Birthday Joel!!!
Happy belated THREE to Joel! What a cool bike. This is a GREAT age...I agree!
Post a Comment