Loving life with our two boys
Awww, you're right - so cute! The light in these photos really screams fall and it looks good on Joel (and you!).
Gorgeous! Fall days outside are just plain wonderful. Love the photo of the two of you!
such a cutie Christine! hopefully will see you guys around Christmas?
Cute indeed! I love outdoor photos in Fall, especially. The light is perfect...makes the colors really warm & cozy.
Such a beautiful boy!
i love these photos! what a beautiful day and a super handsome subject!!!
I love every single one of these!!! So fabulous!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww, you're right - so cute! The light in these photos really screams fall and it looks good on Joel (and you!).
Gorgeous! Fall days outside are just plain wonderful. Love the photo of the two of you!
such a cutie Christine! hopefully will see you guys around Christmas?
Cute indeed! I love outdoor photos in Fall, especially. The light is perfect...makes the colors really warm & cozy.
Such a beautiful boy!
i love these photos! what a beautiful day and a super handsome subject!!!
I love every single one of these!!! So fabulous!
Post a Comment