We definitely made the most out of the last moments of summer! We enjoyed a trip to Millenium Park in Chicago, and Joel and his friends had a fun time splashing in the fountain!
Our Goddaughter turned four, and Joel's favorite part was decorating cookies at her party.
Joel worked on his cutting and gluing skills.
Our friends treated us to a great playdate at Make-a-Messterpiece, and Joel and his buddy explored their creative side.
We continued our tradition of attending the Chicago Korean Festival, but we were rained out after only 15 minutes. We decided to head to a Korean restaurant and H-Mart with our friends instead, and it turned out to be a great night! The boys even ended up with matching Pororo house slippers.
Joel and I enjoyed a Mommy and Joel day at the Arboretum. We go there quite often, but usually with friends. It was really special to just be able to focus on him. He really loved it, too.
We're excited to see what fun this fall brings!

9 comments:
What a fun august and summer. Though I realize that we barely saw you guys. We need to remedy that in sept!
Holy cow you squeezed a lot into summer!!! Fun!
I'm SO ready for fall too. I have a similar post I need to get out of drafts and into the blog... so I can mentally move on.... my jeans and long sleeved shirt prove I'm halfway there though.
Looks like lots of fun times! I love all the pictures of Joel! I can't wait to see what fall brings for you too!
i love this post! it was a great summer, was't it?! but i, too am looking forward to fall!
Yay for summer fun! Looks like you guys took full advantage of all the sunshine {and rain showers!}.
Oh, and we miss you!!
What a great summer! I love all the photos you posted here, but my favorite are Joel and Cohen at HMart :) The Pororo slippers are just too cute. We need some of those too! Sounds like you are ready to move on to fall. I'm not there yet ... but I will be soon. Can't wait to see you in a matter of mere days!!
What a wonderful summer you had! Those Pororo slippers are adorable and I will have to check out the Arboretum next time we are in Chicago:-)
Such great end-of-summer photos. LOVE the matching Pororo slippers...seriously too cute.
I'm ready for fall too. Good thing...since it seems to be here.
Post a Comment