giving thanks for this year's harvest
visiting ancestor's graves
competiting in sseirum (Korean wrestling)
eating songpyeon (rice cakes) and drinking rice wine
and dressing in hanbok.
We certainly enjoyed being outside on this beautiful day and had a delicious Korean meal to celebrate. We thought of Joel's birth family and foster family celebrating this special holiday in Korea and wished them many blessings. Happy Chuseok to you!

6 comments:
I am loving all the hanbok photos I'm seeing today. Joel looks so cute in his!! I especially love that last one of him smiling. Happy Chuseok to you guys!!
Love Joel's hanbok! Happy Chuseok!!!
What a fabulous series of photos!!! I love Joel's hanbok... he looks so regal in it!
Beautifully done! He looks so handsome in his hanbok.
happy chuseok! joel is so cute in his hanbok!!! i love these photos!
Hanbok shots outdoors are the best. These are great! Happy (belated) Chuseok. Sounds like a lovely day.
Post a Comment