Joel wanted to pull the sled on the way there.
But then he decided it would be more fun to be pulled.
We arrived at the hill and after a little push from Daddy, Joel was on his way!
Then it was Daddy's turn.
And because I enjoy a good hill as much as a kid, I went next.
Joel and I took a turn together, too.
By that time, our noses were running and our faces were frozen stiff and Joel appeared to be done...
... so we headed back inside to the coziness and warmth of our house. But I'm sure we'll be back to our sledding hill before the winter is over!

16 comments:
Isn't sledding fun? We like how it WEARS OUT the children :)
Our family loves sledding too. I'm impressed that you and travis stayed on that little sled. I wipe out every time!! Gald you all had fun:).
Looks like so much fun!
I love the smiles! I haven't really thought about sledding with Seth this winter. Thanks for the idea.
That looks like so much fun! Joel is obviously a snow boy!
Very cute!!!
We've been enjoying the sledding opportunities this winter too. (OK, I've been enjoying it. Spencer goes with it.) I love the pic of you whizzing down the hill - fun! (And I love your boots!) And Joel, exhausted at the end = awesome!
Oh, Joel looks like he's having a blast!...you guys too! What fun!
These sledding photos are awesome! It looks like Joel is a real natural - no fear! So cute. And I'm also impressed you flew down the hill on the saucer too!
so fun! i love the look of glee on joel's face! and you are too cute taking your own turn! :)
Great pics!! I really love the one of you and you and joel on the sled. Um, I think Gabe and I are coming over this winter to sled. Ok?
Sounds like "ledding" was a blast! Great pictures!
i love the "ledding!" so cute!
that last photo is great. Joel looks like he's ready for a nap!
we have yet to take c sledding. hopefully we'll get another good snow this season and we'll make our way to a nearby hill!
i love all of these photos and the fact that mommy and daddy joined in on the fun! that last photo is hysterical! love it!
VERY fun family day out in the snow. D is much more a fan of being pulled in the sled rather than sledding down a hill...which kind of surprised me, but whatever.
Joel looks adorable all bundled up!
First of all, your blog looks AWESOME!! I LOVE the new look, Christine!!!
Second, this post made me smile!! I love the pictures of you and Travis on the sled - you two crack me up. And Joel looks like a baby all bundled up, awwww.
Post a Comment