Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: SMUSH!



20 comments:

Kris said...

That's hilarious! I laughed out loud when I saw the second photo!!!

Kari said...

This is adorable! He sure looks like he is having a great time!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Awesome! Way to get that one on film!!!

Birdie said...

Ha! I love that second photo!

Bekah said...

LOVE.THIS! That 2nd photo is just too funny!

Colleen said...

That is by far the best (and cutest) Smush face I have ever seen! :)

Megan said...

Too Cute!

sue said...

i can't stop looking at it! he's so cute!

Kimberly and Ed said...

So cute - I really love the second picture:-)

Jen said...

What an awesome photo... a smile maker indeed!

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I love that! I very much needed a good laugh today...

kelly said...

HA!!! I totally laughed out loud when I scrolled down to the second photo. What a character and so darn cute. Love that you managed to capture that face :)

Kala said...

He is so stinkin cute! More pictures please!

Kara said...

Those are great pictures! Just caught up on all your old posts (finally). Love the mother's day post, and the amazing picture. And happy Refferalversary!

JoJo said...

That 2nd photo is hilarious!!

Rach@In His Hands said...

Funny! Joel looks just as adorable all smushed up!

Krista said...

That is great - made me "snort" at the desk here at work (people are now looking at me...)

Janet said...

This made me laugh...THANKS Joel! Looks like he was having a grand old time at the park. Whee!

BrandiB said...

No one can resist smiling seeing those pictures!

sheryl + david said...

LOVE the faces!!