We think that little Joel will look adorable in this. However, we have a feeling he'll look adorable no matter what he's wearing, so this will just add to his already "adorableness." And if we are blessed with Naomi, then we'll have a cute outfit for when we are blessed with a boy (because we are certainly not stopping after this one)! :)
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
I Just Couldn't Help Myself...
...I had to do it! We've been so good with not buying anything for our baby yet. The biggest reason is because we don't know if it will be Joel or Naomi. Although we're fairly certain it will be Joel, we could be surprised. We also don't know how big our baby will be or in what month he or she will come home. The other reason I haven't bought anything is because of those old infertility scars. After our losses and "too good to be trues" it's hard to believe that this will happen--that we will have our baby soon. I felt like I needed to protect us from further hurt. If something did happen to our adoption process, it would make it that much harder if we had all these cute clothes...and no baby to wear them. However, for the most part those feelings have faded, and I am feeling more optimistic and excited. The thought of getting a referral in just two short months is such an awesome feeling, so...I did it. I went to Gap Kids. And while there were so many adorable outfits I could have purchased, I went with something simple, in a larger size.

We think that little Joel will look adorable in this. However, we have a feeling he'll look adorable no matter what he's wearing, so this will just add to his already "adorableness." And if we are blessed with Naomi, then we'll have a cute outfit for when we are blessed with a boy (because we are certainly not stopping after this one)! :)
We think that little Joel will look adorable in this. However, we have a feeling he'll look adorable no matter what he's wearing, so this will just add to his already "adorableness." And if we are blessed with Naomi, then we'll have a cute outfit for when we are blessed with a boy (because we are certainly not stopping after this one)! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment