
Our garage sale fundraiser was far more successful than we ever dreamed! We raised a total of $2,925!! We are still in awe over this amount and are extremely grateful to all those who made this possible. We were given so many donations, and would like to thank the following families who contributed:
Maureen Vari
The Martin Family
The Yanong Family
Peggy Grommon
The Baumann Family
The Muno Family
The Yanong Family
Peggy Grommon
The Baumann Family
The Muno Family
The Untiedt Family
The Ziegler Family
The Erikson Family
The Williams Family
The Bowen Family
The Prieto Family
The Davenport Family
The Bachert Family
The Connolly Family
The Bobb Family
The Nichols Family
The Eriksen Family
The Cutshaw Family
The Weiffenbach Family
The Savidas Family
The Danstrom Family
The Wilson Family
The Hawkins Family
Diane Dueball
The Budill Family
The Connolly Family
The Bobb Family
The Nichols Family
The Eriksen Family
The Cutshaw Family
The Weiffenbach Family
The Savidas Family
The Danstrom Family
The Wilson Family
The Hawkins Family
Diane Dueball
The Budill Family
The Sall Family
The Other Kinley Family (Sorry for forgetting your name!)
The Other Kinley Family (Sorry for forgetting your name!)




Special thanks to New Song Church for allowing us to use their trailer and for the donated baked goods and bottled water that we sold. We are grateful to have such a wonderful church family! Thank you!


2 comments:
Hi guys-
I thought I would stop and by to check to see if your blog was up and running. So excited to read the beginning of your story. Congratulations on the successful garage sale!! What a blessing! I hope you don't mind, I posted about you guys and put a link from my blog. Can't wait to follow your journey with you.
Teri
Hi,
I'm a friend of Teri's and a fellow adoptive mom in town. Congratulations on your garage sale--what an amazing success! God is good.
I'll be looking forward to reading more.
God Bless,
Jane
Post a Comment