Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Four!
Today our sweet boy turned four years old! We decided to forgo a large party this year and celebrated with the four of us. Joel enjoyed lots of his favorite things today: cinnamon rolls, time at Nana and Papa's, a trip to his favorite family fun place, ice cream, and a few presents.
Every day with Joel is a gift from God, and we love celebrating these special days with him! Happy 4th birthday, Joel Allen Hwan! We love you more than words can say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Joel! Welcome to the four club, I've heard all your good buddies are joining these days :) Sounds like a pretty awesome way to celebrate!
Happy Birthday to Joel!! I hope he had a day just as fabulous as he is!
What a sweet celebration. Small is sometimes better, most definitely (which I say to myself at every party I host). Cannot believe our boys are all four now. Wow!
Post a Comment