Not much makes me happier these days than walking with Joel as he practices his new found pedaling skills. We have had gorgeous, 70 degree weather, and have been outside as much as possible. When we gave Joel his bike for his birthday, he wasn't really able to pedal. We brought it out again last week, and it was a whole different story! It's amazing what four months will do. Now we are going for hour long rides, and he's loving it. He is just the cutest thing in his helmet, grinning at me as he goes over big bumps or turns corners all by himself.
See? Cutest thing ever, right? I guess I'm biased, though.
I see a lot of this in our future this summer, and that makes me very happy, too. :)
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
um yah. cutest thing ever!
Look at Joel go!!! I love it! He's beyond cute on that bicycle (and in that helmet!)
You go Joel! And I agree that he's pretty darn cute!
Wow - what a difference indeed! That's awesome you can be out biking for an hour. What fun! Joel looks adorably happy in these photos. I think you have a real biker on your hands!! And a big boy ... sniff, sniff.
Yep...I agree...cutest thing ever. Go go GO big boy on your bike. Awesome.
Post a Comment