Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Joel's Visa!
We received a letter that we weren't even expecting from the National Visa Center stating that Joel has his visa and his paperwork is being forwarded to Seoul. We asked our social worker for a time frame from this point and she said to expect a travel call in 2-3 weeks!!!!!! Oh my goodness! We cannot believe how quickly things are moving. Since we got our referral, everything feels like it's in fast forward. We are so so excited but have lots of other feelings as well. Thankfully I'm off this week so I can get things done around the house! I've been busy shopping for baby supplies, ordering more baby supplies, washing and folding clothes and blankets, making room in cabinets for Joel's things, sewing his quilt and crib bumper, and making lists of things to pack. We can't make any travel plans yet until the agency calls us and tells us that Joel is ready for us to come and get him. It's so hard to believe that in about a month Joel will be home with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How exciting!! SWS really seems to move.....
So exciting, it feels like you just got your referral.
WAHOO!! That is fantastic!!
WOW! That is great news!! Congrats - one big step closer to little Joel!
I'm so glad I found your blog, Christine! How exciting for you--the next few weeks are going to just fly by!!!
Can't wait to meet your little guy!!
I JUST can't tell you how EXCITED we are for you guys!!!!! It brings tears to my eyes! Let me know what I can do for you!? Tom is planning to golf on Saturday - so fun!
Post a Comment