Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring!

I think this is the best photo I've taken since Christmas (a pretty big feat considering I've taken over 800) just because of what it means! I was so excited to see this in our front yard on Thursday after walking with Nyla...spring is coming!

In many ways, I also feel like our spring is coming. We've experienced a long, hard winter in our lives for the past three years and soon that winter will be over. Spring will come, bringing with it a blossoming of love for our child, warmth in our hearts, beautiful sights, and a new life to our family.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine,

I saw your blog signature line from a post & had to come over and take a peek!

I just had to tell you that I have almost this exact same picture. As I've been watching our tulips and daffodils come up..Yea spring!!

Debra