On the 16th, we celebrated four years together with Joel. It's hard to believe he's been a part of us for that long. We can't imagine life before him anymore! I just reread our family day post from last year, and guess what? Joel chose the exact same activities this year! I gave him some suggestions of places he likes to go, and he choose the "beach pool", pizza place for dinner, and ice cream at Oberweis. In between all that, we also had playtime at a local organization and a tball game. Whew! It was just me and the boys at the pool, which was a bit stressful. I'm okay taking them to our local pool, but this one is quite a bit bigger and there's more room to run. We all survived, though! The boys loved it.
 |
| Silliness during our picnic lunch |
 |
| A rare moment of relaxation |
 |
Yay! It's my Family Day!
|
The pizza place has arcade games, so it's always a hit with the boys. And picking out a prize is part of the fun, too. :)
We were joined for ice cream by my parents and our friends, who were also at the t-ball game.
We had a very fun day and always love celebrating our family and the joy of our boys!
2 comments:
Happy Family Day to Joel! I think I will go scrounge up some ice cream as well and virtually toast you all! (And seriously, four years?!)
4 years is truly a long time and what can be brought to the service up feelings and relationships. that he has become an indispensable part.
Post a Comment